“New from the Kitchen”Recipe of the Month – January 2020
We often serve potatoes as one of the accompaniments to the entrée and for our formal French wine dinner in November I was looking for something elegant to put on the plate. I came up with this potato presentation that is quite lovely but also delicious. It’s very easy to make using yukon gold potatoes, cheese and herbs in a muffin tin. Try it to add a little pizzazz to your next dinner party or that romantic dinner for two.
To good times with great food!
For 6 servings
3 medium-size Yukon gold potatoes thinly sliced
4 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Salt & freshly ground pepper to taste
- Melt the butter and brush the inside of a six muffin tin
- To the remaining butter, add the potatoes, thyme leaves, cheese and salt and pepper and mix well
- Layer potatoes into the tin using all
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 45 minutes or until tender
- When done use two spoons to gently remove from tins and plate.